Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bronze Star

This afternoon Nate was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, his second in fact.
Congratulations, Nate.  I'm proud of you.

8 comments:

  1. "For exceptional and meritorious service while assigned as Commander during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn. Captain Bigler's superb leadership, technical and tactical expertise, and commitment to excellence contributed greatly to the overall success of the command. His selfless service and dedication to duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service and reflect great credit upon himself, United States Division South, and the United States Army."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nate! And you look CRAZY pretty here Erin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! and i agree whole-heartedly with heather. erin, you are SMOKIN'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I feel unoriginal. I was gonna say the exact same thing as Heather and Mary. Yay, Nate. Erin's hot. Blah, blah, blah. You've heard it all before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nate your awesome and Erin you look Gorgous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel the same as emily.
    your hair is really long and full and pretty. i'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much more than exceptional in our eyes. Congrats Nate. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete