This morning my little sickies piled onto my bed to snuggle before the day began. It was heaven. I think we should take sick days more often. We giggled and cuddled while the sun came up.
When we finally got up, Asher helped me make pear granola muffins from scratch while the girls played with their dolls in their room. After breakfast I promised to pay Jensie this week's allowance as soon as her room was clean. She never really got around to it though. She was too busy building an awesome fort--complete with a "front gate" and a drawbridge.








When did you get Jensie's hair cute? I like it!
ReplyDeleteFrankie is a doll. So sweet.
I want that pear granola muffin recipe! Sounds good. Email it to me!
Jensie looks more and more like Nate...
ReplyDeleteFrankie will play the 2-year old version of you in your Lifetime Original Movie about your life...
and Asher? I dunno..I think he looks an awful bit like both of you...
Hmmmm...
LOL, because you care what I think, right?
How's the happy light working? I'm dying to know. Too bad tanning beds cause cancer and premature aging of the skin cause if they didn't, I be hittin' those puppies up like Magda from There's Something About Mary.
snuggly sick kids are so tender! your kids are cuties :)
ReplyDelete"Jensie's hair cute". Freudian slip. See, I must really like it!
ReplyDelete