I finally got some cream from the doctor for my eczema. My skin's not silky smooth, but at least it's no longer scaly and itchy. I hope you guys find something that works!
i have two jensie's at my house. we use aveeno intense relief overnight cream. it's expensive and we use a lot of it, but it works wonders. jensie is a beauty:)
Did sweet Jensie Lissette get a new hair cut??
ReplyDeleteMy goodness Jensie looks so much older, has she grown 3 years since we saw her last. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteohhhh! i sympathize with you. darby gets it bad in the winter time too :(
ReplyDeleteI finally got some cream from the doctor for my eczema. My skin's not silky smooth, but at least it's no longer scaly and itchy. I hope you guys find something that works!
ReplyDeletei have two jensie's at my house. we use aveeno intense relief overnight cream. it's expensive and we use a lot of it, but it works wonders.
ReplyDeletejensie is a beauty:)