Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Conversation in Which Two Good Mormon Children Discuss Creation and How Things Came to Pass.

Asher: Why don't we have dinosaurs?

Jensie: Because God got tired of dinosaurs and said "I feel like making something else." He wanted to make people.

Asher: But why did the dinosaurs die?

Jensie: They were taking up all our space! Where could we live if there was giant dinosaurs everywhere? God had to send a big meteor to kill them all so there'd be room for us.

Asher: But what about the Hadrosaurs?

Jensie: What about them?

Asher: They're the nicest dinosaurs. God wouldn't kill the nicest dinosaurs.

Jensie: Oh, He killed them all right. He killed them.

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome. but, i'm sad you took mormon out of the title. it was funny;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well it seemed sort of irrelevant somehow. I'm happy to put it back. Just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm not sure they're BOTH Mormon. Jensie's sold. But Asher might be Baptist.

    ReplyDelete