Friday, January 7, 2011

And While Collecting Eggs...

I wore this.  Hahaha, how on earth do you segue from farm food to fashion?  Em asked me to post pictures of all the dresses I'm wearing these days. I want you all to know I feel like a total dork posting pictures of myself on the web.  Okay?  Here it is, dress #1:


The shoes were not part of the egg gathering process, nor do I make a habit of wearing them around as house shoes.  I hope you already knew that.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you! I LOVE it! Where on earth did you find a dress that's long enough for you? (I've been looking forever).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, please, please tell me where you got that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sundance: http://www.sundancecatalog.com/product/sundance+catalog+outlet/apparel/skirts+dresses/madeleine+dress.do?sortby=priceDescend&gemstoneSelected=all&materialSelected=all&styleSelected=all&sizeSelected=all

    Get it while the gettin's good.

    And just because I want everyone to know, my lipstick is Loreal's Infallible Target Red. It's the best--same shade as MAC Ruby Woo/Russian Red for a fraction of the cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yowza. you look good.

    you don't wear those as house shoes? i'm disappointed.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You totally deserve one of those inappropriate but secretly flattering construction worker whistles right now. Work it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather's comment is worth its weight in gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could spend $100 dollars on a dress and feel good about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, $70. The price I pay for being 6 feet tall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lookin' good, lady! hot dang. and i loved your last post about taking pictures of eggs. seriously, some foodie blogs crack me up, seeing what they do for a photograph.

    ReplyDelete