Cuts-by-Us next door to Publix. Three different women worked on the kids so we were out of there in less than 20 mins. $10.95 for a cut + lollies, and all the cuts are perfect! I'm sold.
so, apparently I have a problem with posting comments on your blog. I commented twice yesterday, and neither of them are here now. anyhoo, LUUUVE the hair! I pray, with a fervent mother's heart, that Sunshine never cuts her own hair, but if, heaven forbid, she does, I'm taking these pictures with me and demanding that my child come out looking as cute as yours! and comment #2. I too love the simple look and cool, calm color of the new room. Was it hard to paint over the stripes? It's only been about a year, and I'm already thinking that maybe it wasn't my best idea ever to paint flowers on Sunshine's walls. I still love them, but I'm sure eventually Sunshine's not going to think multi-colored flowers are awesome. ya know?
I'm going to die it's so cute.
ReplyDeleteI. LOVE. IT. Where'd you end up going?
ReplyDeleteCuts-by-Us next door to Publix. Three different women worked on the kids so we were out of there in less than 20 mins. $10.95 for a cut + lollies, and all the cuts are perfect! I'm sold.
ReplyDeletei LOVE it. and i wanna see the other cuts, too!
ReplyDeleteThe other kids just got trims. Shapin' things up for Daddy's return.
ReplyDeleteThat is banana's adorable. Seriously I can't wait for macey's hair to get long enough so I can do that. Pics of the family for us loyal fans far away?
ReplyDeleteToo cute. She looks 17!
ReplyDeleteso, apparently I have a problem with posting comments on your blog. I commented twice yesterday, and neither of them are here now.
ReplyDeleteanyhoo,
LUUUVE the hair!
I pray, with a fervent mother's heart, that Sunshine never cuts her own hair, but if, heaven forbid, she does, I'm taking these pictures with me and demanding that my child come out looking as cute as yours!
and comment #2. I too love the simple look and cool, calm color of the new room.
Was it hard to paint over the stripes? It's only been about a year, and I'm already thinking that maybe it wasn't my best idea ever to paint flowers on Sunshine's walls. I still love them, but I'm sure eventually Sunshine's not going to think multi-colored flowers are awesome. ya know?
holy crap. i love it.
ReplyDeleteshe is freaking darling erin.
i don't use freaking lightly either:)
hope your reunion today was SAWEEEET.
So darling.
ReplyDeletetotally out of control cute. I love it.
ReplyDelete@Lauren--totally no big deal to paint over the stripes. Two words: Zinsser primer.
ReplyDelete