This has got to be in South Carolina. It's such an adorable picture! I remember your blond hair. And I see a whole lotta Frankie in that little face of yours!
I love your playlist and I listen to it a lot. Except "Indian Summer" is maybe my most hated song of all time. I like to imagine you lost a bet and had to include it on the playlist.
Holy crap, that was easy. Now I get to listen to your playlist while I work and I don't have to skip a single song. Thanks for catering to your difficult fans.
oh my. Your younger daughter looks JUST like you!
ReplyDeleteI love that your dad gave you his same haircut.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever seen this picture. And I was sure you were never THAT blonde! I was wrong.
ReplyDeleteKasi is right. Frankie and baby Erin could be twins.
ReplyDeleteOoh a Is say a little more younger Asher/frankie. So cute.
ReplyDeleteThis has got to be in South Carolina. It's such an adorable picture! I remember your blond hair. And I see a whole lotta Frankie in that little face of yours!
ReplyDeleteI love your playlist and I listen to it a lot. Except "Indian Summer" is maybe my most hated song of all time. I like to imagine you lost a bet and had to include it on the playlist.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you just inspired me to make a playlist. It won't be as cool as yours, but I got to start somewhere.
ReplyDeleteIndian Summer, gone. Boom!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap, that was easy. Now I get to listen to your playlist while I work and I don't have to skip a single song. Thanks for catering to your difficult fans.
ReplyDeleteMini frankie!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love this picture of you two. So glad to get see you when you were Frankie's age. You are beautiful, and Dorian is a darling daddy.
ReplyDeleteThis was taken at Woodward Park in Fresno, CA in 1984. I apologize that I don't remember the date.
ReplyDelete