For the record: I didn't tie that string to her tooth--she did. She's crying because she's changed her mind about yanking. I carefully untied it and the tooth is still there...for now.
I literally thought this was after a failed door-slam attempt - where you slammed, tooth stayed, you got the camera, and Jensie cried. I shoulda known better . . .
oh my gosh that's the saddest thing I've ever seen
ReplyDeleteFor the record: I didn't tie that string to her tooth--she did. She's crying because she's changed her mind about yanking. I carefully untied it and the tooth is still there...for now.
ReplyDeleteOh, good! I was gonna tell you not to pull. That would be PAINFUL! Just let that baby fall out on its own :)
ReplyDeleteI literally thought this was after a failed door-slam attempt - where you slammed, tooth stayed, you got the camera, and Jensie cried. I shoulda known better . . .
ReplyDeleteSad.
ReplyDeleteso greatful it's still there, or was a couple days ago.