Monday, June 21, 2010

Sharp

I am awesomely awake at 3:00 am (sharp!) after an ill-advised (whose advice? my own) late afternoon nap. And instead of sleeping I am planning the re-do of the little girls' room. With, you know, like zero dollars. A little spray paint and some elbow grease should do the trick. I'm thinking lemon-drop yellow--something sweet and sour, just like my girls. And no twin beds. I don't care how much they argue, whisper, whimper, giggle, steal the covers, or cross each other's "this is my side" line. Two tiny sisters should share one big bed and that is that. Should be fun (FUN).

PS Playlist back up with some newly updated "happy tunes." And yeah that is Billy Joel you hear. I dare you not to sing along.

4 comments:

  1. i always wished i had a sister to share a big bed with. when i was little of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated when you tried to share my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's why you're not included in my will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with sweet and sour, I agree with (and miss terribly) you.

    ReplyDelete