Friday, June 11, 2010

Fable

While I was running errands my brother-in-law called for some new baby advice. While we talked I noticed a woman staring at me- no really, she was mesmerized. I thought perhaps it was the subject matter (breast milk) but when I hung up she walked over to me and sighed "You have the most beautiful voice."

Which was nice.

But after a brief conversation she scolded my children and told me Jensie was asking for a spanking.

Which was not.

And the moral of this story is...sometimes people suck, but you can't always tell right away.

5 comments:

  1. I'm starting to miss you guys already. Especially your beautiful voice - it soothes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya when i discipline other peoples kids, especially strangers they dont usually like it ;)
    thats funny and weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, "weird people are weird." Truer words were never spoken.

    ReplyDelete