Kung flew in from Taiwan for the weekend. She only wanted to do one thing here. "Eat." We were happy to oblige.
We tried a little of everything- the good, the bad, and the totally bizarre.
1. Kung samples the soup, 2. Prawns, 3. Daegi Bulgogi, 4. Roasted Chestnuts, 5. Korea's infamous Seafood pancake, 6. Live octopus, 7. Mussel Soup- the very worst, 8. Tentacle omelet, 9. Frogs
"This soup tastes like if you had a fish tank but all the fish died and then you heated up the water and drank it." --Natalie
Night Market in Myeondong. A veritable smorgasbord with oysters on ice.
Your guess is as good as mine!
We also managed to squeeze in a hike to Seoul Tower and a quick trip to Gyeonbokgung Palace.
Who knew there'd be a Cold Stone at the top? (My kids.)
She came bearing gifts!
Thanks Kung, come back soon!











That looks like a lot of fun... besides the food. If I come to visit, can we order pizza?
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful visit!
ReplyDeleteYou look great.
ReplyDeleteNat is funny.
Your kids are cute and BIG.
That food looks disgusting.
I'm never visiting.
But I love you still.
You look pretty sisters. I miss you guys. Try and convince mom or dad to let me come visit you this summer, because I'd like to see you, and your children.
ReplyDelete