Saturday, August 14, 2010

Almost There


If this doesn't move you to tears, I mean the wild, snotty, can't-catch-your-breath kind, then I give up.

7 comments:

  1. Me too. What a sweet video. I can't wait for Nate to e home with you and the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you trying to kill your mother? Not a good idea to watch this at work, that's for sure. Going outside to "walk it off." Hoping (knowing) that Nate's homecoming will be as sweet. Can't wait. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the Biglers to have their day! (thousands in a row!!) We love you all so very much!

    D & B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always a big wet mess when I see these. Something I noticed is that with the little kids, their heads go straight to their daddy's shoulders. He won't even have them picked up all the way, and their little heads are already tucked in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet observation Whitney. I hadn't noticed that before. There really is nothing better than seeing a dad reunited with his children.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ran across your blog, I am friends with Ashley Thalman and Whitney Ingram is my sister. Let me just tell you I can barely see the keyboard because I am crying so much. Thank you so much for that video. That was amazing to watch.

    ReplyDelete